A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »The four biggest mistakes in IT security governance
- »Just Say Yes – Why CISOs must now embrace SD-WAN
- »SAVE THE DATE: Security IT Summit – November 2022
- »Do you specialise in Authentication? We want to hear from you!
- »SAVE THE DATE: CIISec Live returns this September
- »OPINION: Local authorities shouldn’t be daunted when moving to the cloud
- »What vulnerability management should deliver
- »Final call for the Security IT Summit – Register today!
- »IT security solutions – 2022 buying trends revealed
- »Just one crack – That’s all a hacker needs…
- »What is Red Team Assessment and how can it benefit business?
- »CIISec CyberEPQ qualification will kick-start cyber security careers
- »The fastest growing threat
- »Do you specialise in Browser Security? We want to hear from you!
- »The Security IT Summit is almost here – Make sure you register today!
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘Truly enjoyed my time during the summit, the advice and assistance by various suppliers was brilliant. Well done to all involved and looking forward to the next one.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’