A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »53% of manufacturers say operational tech is vulnerable to cyber attack
- »73% of IT execs concerned over remote working security risks
- »Do you specialise in Network Security Management? We want to hear from you!
- »Security IT Summit: Registration open for 2021
- »The state of the security team: Are executives the problem?
- »Joiner-Mover-Leaver process: Solve it once and for all?
- »STUDY: Covid-19 technologies must be regulated to stop ‘big brother’ society
- »Why endpoint security matters more than ever
- »Security IT Summit: Save the date!
- »Identity Access Management vs. Access Rights Management – What’s the Difference?
- »Meeting the Tests to get out of Data Lockdown
- »Power utilities ‘prioritising cybersecurity’ as threats grow
- »Do you specialise in Anti Malware? We want to hear from you!
- »Security IT Summit: Last remaining delegate places
- »‘Massive’ rise in DDoS and password attacks during pandemic
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’