A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Unmanaged personal devices at home threatening corporate security
- »Proving ROI in cyber security
- »The first and last line of defence
- »Claim your virtual place at the Security IT Summit!
- »Without automation, security gets harder during a business disruption
- »Transitioning to Secure Remote Working During and Beyond COVID-19
- »UK’s manufacturing sector facing COVID-19 cyber threats
- »Upcoming Vendorcom events for the Cards & Payments community
- »Take the IT Security Briefing Industry Lockdown Survey today!
- »Do you specialise in Browser/Web Security? We want to hear from you!
- »Security IT Summit: A unique virtual event
- »Financial services organisations ‘increasingly prone to authentication and DDoS attacks’
- »WEBINAR REWIND: How to Tackle Working From Home Security Threats
- »TLS/SSL Decryption – One of the main pillars of zero trust model
- »Learn from these expert speakers at the Security IT Summit
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’