A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Prepare for Battle in 2022: How hackers and the new world of work are shaping security models
- »WEBINAR REWIND: The next generation of secure digital communications – Why now and why it matters
- »Cybersecurity in 2022: A view from the experts
- »Forrester Consulting research shows Human Layer Security is the solution security leaders have been looking for
- »Download your complimentary copy of the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Email Security
- »Cloud applications put your data at risk — Here’s how to regain control
- »XDR Service Essentials – Everything you need to know…
- »Is cryptojacking hurting your network performance?
- »Do you specialise in Anti Virus solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Have you registered for next Security IT Summit?
- »Encouraging more females to forge careers in cybersecurity
- »WEBINAR: The next generation of secure digital communications – Why now and why it matters
- »Is application isolation the future of endpoint security?
- »International Fraud Awareness Week – Hear from the experts
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: HANDD Business Solutions
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘Truly enjoyed my time during the summit, the advice and assistance by various suppliers was brilliant. Well done to all involved and looking forward to the next one.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’