A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Vigilance urged for EMEA businesses as phishing season begins
- »UK police team up with Cisco for cyber security training
- »Security breaches – A high price tag for UK business this Christmas
- »Security IT Summit 2019 – Everything you need to know…
- »Semafone warns of stricter checks and invasive auditing for contact centres
- »Healthcare IT leaders outline cyber security concerns
- »UK Government cyber security efforts ‘lack clear political leadership’
- »GUEST BLOG: People and processes are key to effective cyber security
- »Ransomware and phishing top concerns for IT professionals
- »Do you provide Anti-Malware solutions to business? We want to hear from you!
- »Security IT Summit 2019 – Register now for FREE!
- »IT employment landscape dominated by AI & cybersecurity
- »Symantec snaps up Javelin and Appthority
- »Security IT Summit 2019 – Are you registered yet?
- »SD-WAN deployments up, but networking and security challenges persist
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’