A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »GDPR post Brexit: What will the impact be on hosting and cloud providers?
- »UK’s first female cyber security apprenticeship graduate achieves Distinction
- »NCSC beta website unveiled
- »Secure your place at this summer’s Security IT Summit
- »Government challenges UK boards to up cyber security game
- »Brits ‘more likely’ to change spending habits after a data breach
- »Under lock and key: how can the public sector keep data safe?
- »Guest Blog: The cyber resilience model
- »What keeps you up at night? It’s users, isn’t it
- »Join Heathrow Airport, the Home Office, UIP & more at the Security IT Summit
- »Do you specialise in Intrusion Detection & Prevention? We want to hear from you!
- »Universities invited to apply for NCSC certification
- »ThreatAware debuts cybersecurity solution for non-specialist staff
- »88% of UK businesses have suffered a cyber attack in the last year
- »Tech Nation rolls out cybersecurity business growth initiative
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’