A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Who keeps the keys to the smart cities?
- »Global cybersecurity software revenue to hit $27bn in 2023
- »Make the Most of Your People with the Benefits of Automation
- »Discover the latest innovations in IT security
- »Most Urgent CISO Skills 2020: Reporting, Avoiding Burnout, More collaboration
- »These are the key data privacy issues in 2020
- »Do you specialise in Access Control? We want to hear from you!
- »Four reasons to attend the Security IT Summit
- »Don’t miss your complimentary Total Security Summit Pass!
- »42% rise in companies reporting cyber attacks by foreign governments
- »Do you specialise in Anti Virus solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Security IT Summit – The power of networking
- »Is the search for data centre talent a threat, asks BCS
- »Defender confidence on the rise in a maturing UK cyber threat landscape
- »Hosted Security Landscape Report: Key insights for 2020
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’