A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »NCSC details key wins in cyber security war
- »UK businesses subjected to one cyber attack every minute in 1Q19
- »Skills shortage and 5G fears at European data centres
- »Security IT Summit – Registration open for new autumn event!
- »Do you specialise in Penetration Testing? We want to hear from you!
- »The Rising Email Threat: Are instant messaging tools the answer?
- »Female students flock to NCSC CyberFirst initiative
- »More than half of companies have over 1,000 exposed sensitive files
- »Join an all-star list of VIP security professionals at the Total Security Summit
- »Introducing the Smarter Payments Summit
- »Security IT Summit: Extra places released!
- »Skill boost as £18.5m committed to data & AI degrees
- »£153 million to help commercialise quantum technology
- »Retailers ‘struggling to balance customer experience with IT security’
- »Do you specialise in Authentication solutions? We want to hear from you!
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’