A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »NCSC issues DoS attack guidance for business
- »Humans: The root cause of your cyber security issues
- »Is email security training a waste of your time?
- »Look who you’ll be joining at the Security IT Summit
- »Keeping data secure in the oil and gas industry
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Falanx penetration testing
- »Are trusted employees your biggest threat?
- »Do you specialise in Vulnerability Management? We want to hear from you!
- »Your personalised schedule at the Security IT Summit
- »Your personalised schedule at the Smarter Payments Summit…
- »Government strives to increase diversity in cyber security
- »Barracuda snaps up bot detection software
- »Save £35k by deleting emails from your CEO
- »Security IT Summit: An event created just for you
- »Google, Microsoft back UK government on cyber security
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’