A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Ramnit Trojan resumes attacks on European financial institutions
- »Petition launched for mandatory IT security levels in business
- »Cybersecurity’s biggest asset: Why use the cloud?
- »Cybersecurity and Financial Services – How Can Organisations Combat the Threat?
- »Time running out to claim your FREE VIP ticket
- »Shadow IT is everywhere – are you at risk?
- »Accountancies take lion’s share of cyber security recruitment
- »Survey reveals increasing IT investment in containers
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: CurrentWare AccessPatrol
- »Can you join 60 peers at the Security IT Summit?
- »Do you specialise in Browser Security? We want to hear from you!
- »The YubiKey: Setting the global standard for two-factor and passwordless authentication
- »Digital skills shortages ‘costing UK £63bn a year’
- »NCSC outlines data breach roles
- »Network with the best at the Security IT Summit
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’