A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »McAfee unveils new enterprise security portfolio
- »Risk-based approach needed to stop cyber crime
- »Microsoft launches identity bug program
- »UK firms ‘overconfident’ on cybersecurity
- »Security IT Summit 2019: Save The Date!
- »Do you specialise in Authentication Systems? We want to hear from you!
- »UK government introduces ‘Minimum Cybersecurity Standard’
- »Nine graduates pass through NCSC Cyber Accelerator
- »NHS inks three-year cybersecurity partnership with IBM
- »EVENT REVIEW: Security IT Summit
- »Olympic Destroyer malware returns
- »MPs concerned over hacking threat to critical national infrastructure
- »Cylance raises $120m to expand AI cybersecurity platform
- »There’s still time to register for the Security IT Summit
- »Do you specialise in Browser/Web Security? We want to hear from you!
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’