A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Big expansion of UK cyber security sector predicted
- »GUEST BLOG: Do Americans Ever Change Their Passwords?
- »Corero inks UK deal for SmartWall Threat system
- »Do you offer Intrusion Detection & Prevention solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Network your way to success at the Security IT Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: GDPR and CCTV – This will impact your business!
- »More women needed for cybersecurity roles
- »RECOMMENDED: Access Control Systems – Device Authority
- »IT Security: The big issues for 2018
- »8 tips to surviving the data security apocalypse
- »Don’t miss out on the Security IT Summit – Secure your place today!
- »NTT Security and ThreatQuotient partner to deliver Threat Intelligence Services
- »Good news everyone! ‘72% of organisations worldwide are GDPR ready’
- »Network with your peers at the Security IT Summit
- »Brexit threatens UK IT prosperity
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’