A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Five IT trends to watch in 2020
- »5 Minutes With… James Hart, Business Critical Solutions
- »Secure your place at the eTailing Summit
- »Security IT Summit Summer 2020 – Secure your place!
- »GUEST BLOG: Future proof with a cloud solution before it’s too late
- »Barracuda: Growing confidence and emerging gaps in cloud security
- »Shining a spotlight on UK cyber security standards
- »Do you specialise in Network Security Management? We want to hear from you!
- »Security IT Summit – Register now for free
- »Smarter Payments Summit: Registration open!
- »Global IT security market to hit $151bn in 2023
- »Going phishing? Five emails you don’t want in your inbox
- »SAVE THE DATE: Security IT Summit 2020
- »Unwanted apps high on 2020 cyber threat list
- »Research highlights cyber threat to schools
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’