A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Cyberattacks surge by 33% in a year
- »Do you specialise in Authentication Security? We want to hear from you!
- »Security IT Summit: Register today for November’s event
- »WEBINAR: Ransomware Has Evolved, And So Should Your Company
- »Cybersecurity in Financial Services: Remaining compliant and reducing risk with automation
- »Normalising data leaks: A dangerous step in the wrong direction
- »The data dichotomy and the vital importance of effective self-regulation
- »WEBINAR REWIND: Overcoming The Challenges Of Selecting An Insider Threat Detection Tool
- »The Security IT Summit is less than 4 weeks away!
- »A new chapter in remote IoT security
- »WEBINAR: Overcoming The Challenges Of Selecting An Insider Threat Detection Tool
- »Security IT Summit: From AI to Z – All your needs are covered
- »Do you specialise in Browser/Web Security? We want to hear from you!
- »WEBINAR REWIND: Solorigate/SUNBURST – Chronology of a supply chain nightmare
- »World Password Day: Security advice from McAfee, Nuance and more…
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’