A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Register today for Box World Tour Europe 2018 | London, UK May 24, 2018
- »NEW REPORT: 58% of organizations have more than 100,000 folders open to all employees
- »Discover the solutions your business needs at the Security IT Summit
- »Cyber centre to be developed in London’s Olympic Park
- »New management team at Forum Events
- »NCSC warns of growing cyber security threat to UK business
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Gallagher access control systems
- »Looking for new cyber security solutions? Start at the Security IT Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: Social Media Security – How safe is your information?
- »Big expansion of UK cyber security sector predicted
- »GUEST BLOG: Do Americans Ever Change Their Passwords?
- »Corero inks UK deal for SmartWall Threat system
- »Do you offer Intrusion Detection & Prevention solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Network your way to success at the Security IT Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: GDPR and CCTV – This will impact your business!
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’