A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: EveryCloud – Email Security
- »Study highlights demand for phishing attack simulation and training
- »Third of C-Suite execs would pay hacker’s ransom demands rather than invest in more security
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: EveryCloud – Identity Access & Management
- »GUEST BLOG: 5 tips for a winning risk management strategy
- »GUEST BLOG: 60 must-know cybersecurity statistics for 2018
- »GUEST BLOG: The anatomy of a phishing email
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: EveryCloud Cloud Access Security
- »Just a third of UK firms will be GDPR compliant by May 25
- »Bomgar updates Privileged Identity offering following Lieberman acquisition
- »Security IT Summit – Don’t miss out!
- »GUEST BLOG: Having the right connections – Are VPNs really fit for purpose?
- »Do you specialise in Advanced Threat Dashboards? We want to hear from you!
- »INFOGRAPHIC: Is your biggest security threat already inside your organization?
- »Less than half of firms detect a cyber breach within an hour
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’