Say ‘no’ to stuffy expo halls, boring speakers, sore feet and the hard sell.
Say ‘yes’ to pre-arranged meetings with suppliers who match your needs, inspiring talks from industry leaders and zero time wasted.
The Security IT Summit is a one-day event – which takes place on July 3rd at the Hilton London Canary Wharf – that will arm you with everything you need to face new challenges with gusto.
Here are just 7 reasons why you should attend…
1. It’s FREE for you to attend
2. As our VIP guest, you will be provided with a personalised itinerary of face-to-face meetings with solution providers
3. You’ll have the opportunity to attend our complementary seminar sessions
4. Network with like-minded peers who face the same challenges
5. All hospitality is complimentary, including lunch and refreshments
6. No time wasted trying to track down new suppliers and set up meetings
7. Definitely no sore feet
Join the likes of British Red Cross, L3 TRL Technology, London & Partners, Marshall Motor Group, O2 Telefonic, Shepherd Neame and many more by registering your place today.
Simply click HERE. But be quick as complimentary places are limited and going fast!
Alternatively contact Alex King on 01992 374086 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Or, if you’re an IT security solutions provider and would like to showcase your products and services at the Security IT Summit, contact Chris Cannon on 01992 374 096 or email email@example.com.