The terms access management (short: AM; also referred to as access rights management or just rights management) and identity & access management (short: IAM) are often used synonymously. In practice, however, they do not stand for the same thing. In this article, we are going to take a closer look at the difference between access rights management software and identity/access management solutions.
If you are looking to secure data access in your organization by:
- Getting more visibility out of your Active Directory environment
- Want to manage file server access rights in a best practice compliant way
- Want to automate your user lifecycle tasks
- Let users request access and have your business owners approve requests
- Achieve compliance for need-to-know permissions
Then try tenfold for free today and see how we will be able to make your IT infrastructure more secure from day one.
Request free trial at: https://www.tenfold-security.com/en/free-trial/