There are just a handful of delegate places left for this summer’s Security IT Summit – don’t miss out on expert insight for our great line up of speakers.
Here is one of the three seminar sessions that you can enjoy this June;
“I can steal your sh1t!”
If you dare to join my audience, I will steal your information in front of you – then I will point you in the right direction to do something about it.
· Could you stop a Mind Reader from stealing your passwords?
· Bridge that gap between security and people
· I steal stuff, so that the scammers can’t
· Your tech may be secure, but are your people?
· The public speaker that will steal your sh1t!
Presented by: Paul Newton, Owner, MentalTheft
Speaker Bio: Paul Newton, under the brand MentalTheft has become the biggest voice for bridging the gap between cybersecurity experts and the average person. As a charismatic and exciting entertainer, Paul wow’s and captivates audiences, all whilst educating them on the issues of scams, theft and cyber security. Loved by industry experts and everyday people alike, Paul and his team are helping to increase security and to fight crime.
Your complimentary place includes;
– A corporate “speed-dating” itinerary of one-to-one meetings with security solution providers
– Access to a series of industry seminar sessions
– Lunch and refreshments throughout
– Networking breaks to make new connections in your field
Security IT Summit – Wednesday 29th June – Hilton London Canary Wharf
You can confirm your attendance here via our online booking form – www.securityitsummit.co.uk/live/online-form/