Download your complimentary copy of the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Email Securityhttps://securityitsummit.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Tessian-2021-11-Gartner-960x640-1.jpg 960 640 Guest Post Guest Post https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/cb2a67f15cd7d053d8e638a1df3fd67f?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Big News! Tessian has been recognized as a Representative Integrated Cloud Email Security (ICES) Vendor in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Email Security.
Learn more about the changing threat landscape, Gartner’s recommendations, and what sets Tessian apart.
This report states that “Email continues to be a significant attack vector for both malware and credential theft through phishing…security and risk management leaders must ensure that their existing solution remains appropriate for the changing landscape.”
Gartner predicts that by “2023, at least 40% of all organisations will use built-in protection capabilities from cloud email providers rather than a secure email gateway (SEG)”.
WHAT’S INSIDE THIS MARKET GUIDE?
- Insights from Gartner on how to define your enterprise email security strategy
- Email security market direction and analysis
- Deep dive into each of the 3 types of email security solutions
- Why is email a prevalent attack vector?
- A list of Representative Vendors recognized by Gartner in the email security space