Don’t worry if you missed December’s fantastic Zivver webinar ‘The next generation of secure digital communications – Why now and why it matters‘ – You can now watch the entire session again online!
Regulatory reforms, digital transformation, hybrid working… The business landscape continues to evolve and the need for secure and compliant digital communications solutions is higher than ever. The current state of communications security cannot keep pace.
By watching the webinar you’ll get practical insights from Zivver’s panel of industry leaders, security experts and end-users as they discuss the impact and value of a new generation of digital communications security. There’s discussion around how new solutions can empower secure work with maximum effectiveness and minimal disruption, as well as:
- The evolution of 3rd generation secure digital communications: Why now and why it matters
- Creating an empowering ‘secure-first’ lifestyle: How to enable employees to succeed through smart technology, while alleviating pressure and reducing the need for training
The panel also investigates Zivver’s perspective on this and how it is shaping our innovation today and in the future.
Panel participants include:
- Stephen Khan: Global Head of Tech & Cyber Security Risk (former security exec HSBC)
- Vinood Mangroelal: Executive Vice President, KPN Health
- Brenno de Winter: Chief Security and Privacy Operations, Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport Netherlands
- Sarah Judge: Digital operational lead & CCIO, West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Wouter Klinkhamer: CEO and Co-founder, Zivver
- Robert Fleming: CMO, Zivver
- Kelly Hall: VP, Corporate Communications & Campaigns, Zivver
What you’ll take away
Find out how your organization can embed security into everyday workflows to empower effective working, and gain actionable insights on how to enable people to secure their digital communications with minimal disruption.