A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »WHITE PAPER: 5 Steps to Battle Endpoint Cybercrime with KACE
- »WEBINAR: Managing the Compliance & Security Nightmares Caused By A Remote Workforce
- »Zero Trust: The practical way to look at cybersecurity
- »Do you specialise in Intrusion Detection & Prevention? We want to hear from you!
- »Security IT Summit: Last call for delegates!
- »Remote Workforces Create New Security & Compliance Headaches
- »Security software revenue to hit $45.5B in 2021
- »WHITE PAPER: Get total endpoint security with KACE
- »Is your business CyberFit?
- »Don’t miss these amazing webinars at the Security IT Summit
- »Safer Internet Day 2021 – The experts have their say
- »To succeed, enterprise cybersecurity needs IoT scale
- »Hold tight for 2021: A volatile global outlook will continue to fuel fraud and cyber-threats
- »WEBINAR: Security Champions – Making the Business Case
- »5 reasons to attend the Security IT Summit
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’