Chris Phillips, CEO, The International Protect and Prepare Security Office
“Counter Terrorism Top Tips for Business”
The presentation will give an overview of reasons that you should take action, and what you can do to protect your staff, customers and Business against Terrorist attack.
- Terrorism, Organised crime and Crisis management
- Are you fulfilling your Duty of Care to your staff
- Are you preparing and protecting your people?
- Innovations to help you.
Tim Burnett, Security & Compliance Manager / DPO, Sykes Holiday Cottages
“Peaks and Pitfalls – 3 decades of IT, InfoSec and Data Protection”
After a background in IT, and a further 15 years as an InfoSec professional at a large, global systems integrator and consultancy, I moved to a small but rapidly growing company with their own challenges around security and compliance. 2½ years later, this is a review of that experience: how I got here; the highs and lows; challenges and learning experiences. A cautionary tale, or an inspiration – you decide!
Rob Mukherjee, Director of Transformation, EveryCloud
“Lessons from Sport for Security leaders”
From EveryCloud’s experience working with elite sports organisations, we’ll explore how cyber threats – and cyber security – have evolved in the sporting world; and what lessons businesses should take from this.
- For years we’ve heard about lessons that business leaders can take from sport – e.g. teamwork, performance improvement and visualising success.
- Lesser discussed is what we can learn from sport in terms of information security and data protection.
- EveryCloud is an authority in this space – serving a wide range of clients across Financial and Professional Services, Healthcare, Retail and E-Commerce, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Transportation – as well as a number of elite sport organisations, through our award-winning ‘Protect Your Sport’ programme.
- We will share insights from a number of clients including Premier League football clubs, Formula One racing teams, top-flight cricket teams and international sporting venues – and discuss the IT security threats they face, how they are tackling those threats, why the wider business world should care – and the learnings you can take into your own business.