A highly focused event that brings together delegates and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »5 innovative cybersecurity training methods to try in 2021
- »Do you specialise in Anti Virus? We want to hear from you!
- »Learn new things in 2021 with our online courses for online security professionals
- »Security IT Summit: Virtual & Live events tailored to your needs
- »WEBINAR: Get employees invested in your cyber strategy
- »5 Minutes With… Stephen Whatling tackles the skills shortage in digital infrastructure
- »Where is cybersecurity in 2020 and where are we heading?
- »Escaping from Data Lockdown with a Digital Evolution
- »Security IT Summit – Tailor made to your needs
- »LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform – Build your security program on a solid foundation
- »53% of manufacturers say operational tech is vulnerable to cyber attack
- »73% of IT execs concerned over remote working security risks
- »Do you specialise in Network Security Management? We want to hear from you!
- »Security IT Summit: Registration open for 2021
- »The state of the security team: Are executives the problem?
‘This is the second year we have attended. The event is very good, well run and professional, with a very helpful team; and most importantly, a good mix of prospects.’
‘The event was a great networking opportunity, well organised, friendly and to the point.I was able to use these relationships to supply emergency replacement parts in a business critical situation.’
‘A good event, which gave us some valuable time with potential customers, and the opportunity to arrange follow-ups.’
‘Excellent format. Not hounded by suppliers; able to speak to those that are most relevant to your needs. A very good event, unlike many others.’
‘Well organised, good value for money event. Nice to be given a choice of end users and their buying criteria before the event to book appreciate meetings.’
‘Great event; very pleased with personal interaction from the organiser and other organisations. A very welcome environment and a friendly approach to make everyone feel at ease.’
‘The only event we have attended where people come because they want to talk directly about buying your product. Conversations are easy to have, and a good use of our budget.’
‘A very useful way of becoming informed about what, and who, is out there.’